Inexpensive app creation on the iPad
Teach technology through the arts
Learn the basics of coding without writing code
Barrier to entry is broken! 4 stars for giving people like me the opportunity to create animated book applications without having to spend $5,000-$20,000. –Maximus Brown, AppStore Review
No coding experience necessary. This version is easier to use and has a lot more features. –Heidi Berthiaume, Author of Bud the Bunny
Our experience was fantastic. The features are incredible and very user friendly. –Mr Toonz, FarmToonz creating apps that promote learning by interacting
…create professional interactive publications….application prototypes, …product brochures, …comics or storyboards for movies or games….There are so many cool things you can do… It’s a no brainer! –RLVM, AppStore Review
- RT @schoolrushapp: congrats @packbackbooks! ‘was fun competing with @demibooks @1776 @Infiniteach @scholasticahq @SmartyPantsYoga @getClass…
- Congrats! RT @1776: Read all about the winners from Chicago's #1776Challenge Cup! http://t.co/OWhfPA1jh6
- @1776 @Infiniteach @schoolrushapp @scholasticahq @SmartyPantsYoga @getClasskick @packbackbooks great seeing you at #1776ChallengeCup.
- We’re now competing in the #1776Challenge at @1871Chicago. Our best is yet to come!
- RT @Educelerate: Proud to see #Chicago #Educelerants @demibooks @getclasskick competing in @1776 #ChallengeCup this Weds @1871Chicago http:…
I was thrilled how quickly the students accepted my challenge to explore Composer’s physics and gaming potential. They had great results and learned a lot in the process. Kristin Harris, Adjunct Professor, Art Department, Lynchburg College & Instructor, The Virginia Governor’s School of Math, Science & Technology.
Demibooks offers an interactive reading experience for children, and a consistent, well-designed platform for content development. Their knowledge, understanding, and experience building interactive reading applications led to more interesting and exciting interactions for readers. They offered our Marketing team support for positioning and pricing the interactive books, driving customers to our materials, and providing a secondary marketplace for our products. Executive Editor, Early Childhood Products, McGraw-Hill Education